Tuesday, February 17, 2009
My family's 90s fashion is out of control, especially like me and my mom wearing the same shoes (she knew how to tie them).
Look at how bald my dad is (he's not even 30 here).
I still have the same haircut except now I have sideburns.
I haven't posted much lately. Oh well.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Monday, November 10, 2008
"If I were president I would lower gas prices. I would let kids vote age 9-14, I would make poor people rich, I would lower taxes, I would make everything free, I would name a Island after everyone lived in the United States, I would make someone invent a happy michine to make people happy."
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
When I was 14 I never figured I'd be so stoked on a Democrat winning the presidency. I mean, I kind of lived my life according to Rage Against the Machine lyrics that told me "not for Gore or the son of a drug lord/none of the above/fuck it, cut the chord". oh you know.
Anyway, I was at the rally yesterday. The unticketed part. Here are my thoughts besides how momentous this is since this is probably a seismic shift in American politics.
1. Me and my dad were the annoying people dancing behind the reporter for Chilevision, a channel from some backwards country that I was born in or something.
2. Everyone went apeshit when Oprah was shown among the crowd on the jumbotrons. Whoa, Oprah? On TV? WHOA.
3. The vibe from everyone was intense. Smiles por doquier. For that moment it seemed like age, race, economic status did not matter.
4. CNN holograms. I'm lovin it.
5. Not even about last night but that picture up thurr...Eisenhower and Truman are not in order. That really sticks in my craw.
and I cannot wait until Barack HUSSEIN Obama is sworn in with a stack of Qu'rans and then proceeds to abolish private property. YES!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
"this is a chrome garbage can...I ain't never seen that shit, shit's from Egypt"
"green tea for the holistic, you know...vegetarian, I don't eat meat and you know real earthy Erykah Badu chicks"
"you can drink this shit and it ain't butter...it's butter flavored but it ain't butter, real talk"